I m new to this forum, and would like to seek your help on captioned.
I come from Hong Kong, China,Asia. Plan a trip Paris-Bacelona-Avignon in mid July,
Will take flight from Paris to Barcelona, then would like to drive from Barcelona to Avignon. Few questions in my mind and would like to seek your advice.
1) is it troublesome in crossing the border? I am Asian with passport that doesn't require additional documentation to get into France or Spain, but I never have driven through two countries. Just want to know if there is any additional preparation for getting to Avignon from Barcelona.
2) as the travel time is summer, would there be serious traffic at the border?
3) From google map, it said the time required for this drive is 4 hours? What's your experience?
4) the route involves quite a few tolled road, what is the total toll cost?
Sorry for long list of question, but am v excited about this trip! Hope u can help me plan the trip effectively!
Tons of thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 홍보 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 2 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 3 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 4 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Greek Islands (small)
- 7 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 8 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 9 Flat in London
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Help required with Itinerary
- 12 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Spain in December
- 15 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 16 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 17 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 18 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 19 Skye to Edinburgh
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 22 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 25 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?