I m new to this forum, and would like to seek your help on captioned.
I come from Hong Kong, China,Asia. Plan a trip Paris-Bacelona-Avignon in mid July,
Will take flight from Paris to Barcelona, then would like to drive from Barcelona to Avignon. Few questions in my mind and would like to seek your advice.
1) is it troublesome in crossing the border? I am Asian with passport that doesn't require additional documentation to get into France or Spain, but I never have driven through two countries. Just want to know if there is any additional preparation for getting to Avignon from Barcelona.
2) as the travel time is summer, would there be serious traffic at the border?
3) From google map, it said the time required for this drive is 4 hours? What's your experience?
4) the route involves quite a few tolled road, what is the total toll cost?
Sorry for long list of question, but am v excited about this trip! Hope u can help me plan the trip effectively!
Tons of thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 barcelona neighborhood
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 4 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Budapest language lessons
- 10 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 11 Alsace to Austria?
- 12 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 13 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 Private Guide in Lyon
- 16 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 17 Budapest Card
- 18 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 25 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way