I m new to this forum, and would like to seek your help on captioned.
I come from Hong Kong, China,Asia. Plan a trip Paris-Bacelona-Avignon in mid July,
Will take flight from Paris to Barcelona, then would like to drive from Barcelona to Avignon. Few questions in my mind and would like to seek your advice.
1) is it troublesome in crossing the border? I am Asian with passport that doesn't require additional documentation to get into France or Spain, but I never have driven through two countries. Just want to know if there is any additional preparation for getting to Avignon from Barcelona.
2) as the travel time is summer, would there be serious traffic at the border?
3) From google map, it said the time required for this drive is 4 hours? What's your experience?
4) the route involves quite a few tolled road, what is the total toll cost?
Sorry for long list of question, but am v excited about this trip! Hope u can help me plan the trip effectively!
Tons of thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Corfu
- 18 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon