We are flying into Athens and out of Thessaloniki in August. We want to rent a car at the Athens airport and return it to the Thessaloniki airport. We have to drive from the Athens airport to our hotel in Athens then out of the city when we leave. If our hotel provides parking, will this still be difficult? We would also appreciate any suggestions regarding stops on our way to Thessaloniki -- more quaint villages than tourist stops. We will only be driving one or two days max as we have reservations in Afitos for the week. Thank you!!
Driving from Athens to Thessaloniki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 3 Help with France itinerary
- 4 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 5 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 6 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 7 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 8 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 9 Cornwall or Paris?
- 10 Day trips from Bologna
- 11 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 12 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 18 Terrorism in Europe
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 23 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 24 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair