We are flying into Athens and out of Thessaloniki in August. We want to rent a car at the Athens airport and return it to the Thessaloniki airport. We have to drive from the Athens airport to our hotel in Athens then out of the city when we leave. If our hotel provides parking, will this still be difficult? We would also appreciate any suggestions regarding stops on our way to Thessaloniki -- more quaint villages than tourist stops. We will only be driving one or two days max as we have reservations in Afitos for the week. Thank you!!
Driving from Athens to Thessaloniki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help needed!
- 2 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 3 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 ABOUT SPAIN
- 6 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 9 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 10 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 11 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 12 France 8 days
- 13 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 14 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 16 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 17 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 18 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 19 Hotels in old Rome
- 20 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 21 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 22 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 23 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux