We are flying into Athens and out of Thessaloniki in August. We want to rent a car at the Athens airport and return it to the Thessaloniki airport. We have to drive from the Athens airport to our hotel in Athens then out of the city when we leave. If our hotel provides parking, will this still be difficult? We would also appreciate any suggestions regarding stops on our way to Thessaloniki -- more quaint villages than tourist stops. We will only be driving one or two days max as we have reservations in Afitos for the week. Thank you!!
Driving from Athens to Thessaloniki
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and side trips
- 2 Nature of France
- 3 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 4 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 5 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 6 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 7 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 8 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 9 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 10 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 11 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 12 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 13 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 14 Gift for French business associate
- 15 Back to Provence in 2015
- 16 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 17 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 18 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 19 where to base in Valle D itria
- 20 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Where to park in Brussels
- 24 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 25 SPAIN FOR 2WKS