We are flying into Athens and out of Thessaloniki in August. We want to rent a car at the Athens airport and return it to the Thessaloniki airport. We have to drive from the Athens airport to our hotel in Athens then out of the city when we leave. If our hotel provides parking, will this still be difficult? We would also appreciate any suggestions regarding stops on our way to Thessaloniki -- more quaint villages than tourist stops. We will only be driving one or two days max as we have reservations in Afitos for the week. Thank you!!
Driving from Athens to Thessaloniki
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 3 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 4 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 5 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 12 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 Traveling within Italy
- 15 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 16 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 19 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 20 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 21 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Travel by train or bus
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"