We are planning to drive from Antibes to the Loire Valley end of July, we would like to stop somewhere for 1 night to break up the trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 2 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 3 Top Tapas Tascas
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Insurance on rental car options
- 8 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 11 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 12 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 13 Keukenhof in May?
- 14 Happy birthday ATM
- 15 24 hours in Paris
- 16 Istanbul at Easter
- 17 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 18 tickets for Wimbledon
- 19 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 20 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 21 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 22 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 23 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 24 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 25 Granada to Seville driving day trip