We will be driving from Aix en Provence to the Nice area( we will be staying in Vence) and wanted to know the most scenic way to get there. We plan to leave early in the morning and would like to arrive by late afternoon. We are not interested in seing Marseilles. What part of the coastal road should we or should we not take?
Driving from Aix en Provence to Nice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 2 how long in Malta?
- 3 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 6 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 7 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 8 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 11 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 12 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 13 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 14 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 15 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 16 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 17 Sicily 10 days
- 18 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 19 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 20 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 21 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Where to eat in Venice?
- 24 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 25 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train