We will be driving from Aix en Provence to the Nice area( we will be staying in Vence) and wanted to know the most scenic way to get there. We plan to leave early in the morning and would like to arrive by late afternoon. We are not interested in seing Marseilles. What part of the coastal road should we or should we not take?
Driving from Aix en Provence to Nice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 2 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 one last portugal car rental question
- 8 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 11 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 15 Street food in Turkey
- 16 Dublin Hostels
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 19 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 20 Spain Questions
- 21 9 days in turkey
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 25 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague