Hello all, We are driving from Dublin north to Fahan in Co. Donegal. We would like to stop along the way, but I am having a hard time locating a town/village suggestion other than Carlingford. Have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!!
Driving Dublin to Fahan, great place to stop inbetween?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versaille and Normandy
- 2 Advice? which third European city would you choose
- 3 My 1st step in planning a Europe Trip
- 4 Europe Trip Post-Study Abroad Planning
- 5 looking for an apartment in Brussels
- 6 BIG BUS TOUR IN BUDAPEST
- 7 Favorite Greek Islands?
- 8 Naples Port to circumvesuvio train
- 9 Greece/Turkey - What would you do?
- 10 Italy
- 11 Best Place to Eat in Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna, Prague, Venice & Rome...
- 12 Paris to Avignon by Train
- 13 Does this itinerary seem rushed? 3 week Europe Trip
- 14 Dual sim phone
- 15 Prague Trip report
- 16 Honeymoon help - Eastern Europe
- 17 Hotel Rules in Europe?? Help!!
- 18 Italy over the winter holidays
- 19 New Years in Northern Italy
- 20 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 21 5 days in Paris with teenager
- 22 Best Easy-Moderate Hikes in Dolomites/ Dolomiti for a Photographer & Family
- 23 Around Europe in 40 days
- 24 Renfe missing trains now I saw 6 mo ago
- 25 PORTOFINO to CINQUE TERRE