Hello all, We are driving from Dublin north to Fahan in Co. Donegal. We would like to stop along the way, but I am having a hard time locating a town/village suggestion other than Carlingford. Have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!!
Driving Dublin to Fahan, great place to stop inbetween?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car insurance in Europe...
- 2 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 3 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 4 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 5 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 6 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 7 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 8 We are off to France again!!
- 9 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 10 ROME
- 11 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 14 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 15 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 16 Short Cruises on the Mediterranean
- 17 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 18 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 19 bath or york
- 20 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 23 Trip report from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & Italy
- 24 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 25 Websites for train or bus from Gothenburg to Copenhagen