I was wondering if someone might be able to tell me the driving time from Fussen to Rothenburg along the Romatic Road?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 2 Rotterdam in 1923
- 3 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 4 Paris Under Seige...
- 5 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 6 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 7 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 8 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 9 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 10 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 11 Car rental leaving Rome
- 12 Stroller in Europe
- 13 Xmas windows in London
- 14 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 15 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 16 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 17 NEED HELP PLANNING SPAIN ITINERARY
- 18 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 19 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 20 Romance written with help from Fodorites
- 21 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 22 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 23 Krakow on Christmas Day?
- 24 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 25 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks