We are driving from Geneva, Switzerland in July to Siena, Italy. We need to do this drive in 1 day and it looks like the route that google maps takes us through is a bit of France - Chamonix Mont Blanc then on to Alessandria, Italy, Piacenza, Parma, Modena ( bypasses it ), then Bologna ( bypasses). Has anyone driven from Geneva to the Tuscany area and is this the route they would take? Do you know what the tolls are like ( approximately??)? Is it a difficult drive ( we drive from Calgary to Vancouver a lot through the Rockies so would it be like that) through the mountainess part? Thanks for your help!
Driving Directions/tolls from Geneva, Switz.-Siena, Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 2 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 3 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 4 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 5 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 6 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 7 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 8 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 9 Has anyone traveled on Thalys without a "ticketless" barcode confirmation?
- 10 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 11 FAMILY VACATION, BERLIN.
- 12 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Pre-paid Visa?
- 15 Looking for add on city
- 16 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 17 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 18 Traveling to Italy--Rome, Venice with teens
- 19 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 20 naples & pickpockets
- 21 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 22 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 23 Trip to Italy
- 24 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 25 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?