Thinking about renting a car and driving to Southampton. Cannot find specific directions. Also would I be better to take public transportation and what would that be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM help
- 2 ATM
- 3 Visit to Sardinia
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 6 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 7 London is it worth it?
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 10 Montserrat Express
- 11 London in Winter Report
- 12 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 17 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 18 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Places to stop/stay?
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 24 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 25 Stockholm 5.5 days