Thinking about renting a car and driving to Southampton. Cannot find specific directions. Also would I be better to take public transportation and what would that be.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One quick week -- where in France?
- 2 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 3 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 4 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 5 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 6 Sitges Hotel ??
- 7 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 8 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 9 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 10 French lavender and cottages
- 11 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 12 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 13 MiFi in Italy
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 16 Seville in late January
- 17 Zermatt in Winter - Non-skiers and Passes
- 18 Cork or Galway?
- 19 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 20 What Greek islands should I visit
- 21 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 22 Major quake in central Itay
- 23 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 24 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Dordogne and Loire Valley