My husband and I am picking up a car Rouen and driving to Bayeaux. Can anyone advise the best way to drive to Chinon from Rouen and approximately how long by car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Bordeaux to Nice
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 7 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 10 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 11 Uber vs. TfL
- 12 Berlin
- 13 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 14 A Trip Report: Springtime in Italy - May 9 to June 2, 2011
- 15 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 16 Germany or Sweden
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 19 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 20 Two days in Rome
- 21 We didn't love Florence the way we thought we might
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 PARIS
- 24 One free day in Barcelona
- 25 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?