My husband and I am picking up a car Rouen and driving to Bayeaux. Can anyone advise the best way to drive to Chinon from Rouen and approximately how long by car.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help
- 2 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Hammams in Spain
- 5 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 6 Bologna or Bergamo?
- 7 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 8 Train rides
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Austria
- 11 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 12 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 13 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 14 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 15 Renting a car in Florence
- 16 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 17 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 18 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 19 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 20 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 21 First time in Italy
- 22 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 23 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 24 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 25 100 Great things to do in Paris