Hi, myself and 5 of my friends are driving from Cherbourg to Poznan in June. I am hoping someone can give us some advice on where to stop on the way to break up the journey...places with good nightlife.... hostels... etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 6 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 7 3 days to spend in europe
- 8 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 11 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 12 Affordable French language course in France?
- 13 Budapest on a budget
- 14 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 15 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 16 Italy in October
- 17 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 18 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 19 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 20 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 21 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 Car Rental at Malaga Port