Hi, myself and 5 of my friends are driving from Cherbourg to Poznan in June. I am hoping someone can give us some advice on where to stop on the way to break up the journey...places with good nightlife.... hostels... etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 2 Dublin Luggage storage
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Croatia short sail trip
- 5 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 6 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Alitala
- 11 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 16 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 17 Which Hotel in Rome
- 18 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Georgia in 4 days
- 23 Where should I go with my family?
- 24 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 25 PARIS