Hi, myself and 5 of my friends are driving from Cherbourg to Poznan in June. I am hoping someone can give us some advice on where to stop on the way to break up the journey...places with good nightlife.... hostels... etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 2 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 3 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 4 One night in Amsterdam?
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 Naples?
- 7 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 8 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 9 Where do I buy distilled water in Italy?
- 10 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 11 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 12 Barcelona Itinerary
- 13 Avignon: hotel l'europe or cloitre st louis and gordes
- 14 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 10 days in spain
- 17 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 18 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 19 Interesting new site in Utrecht
- 20 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 21 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 22 Outer Hebrides and north
- 23 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 24 One day in Paris!
- 25 A plethora of islands