Hi, myself and 5 of my friends are driving from Cherbourg to Poznan in June. I am hoping someone can give us some advice on where to stop on the way to break up the journey...places with good nightlife.... hostels... etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia in June
- 2 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 3 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 4 16 days in France and Italy
- 5 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 6 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 7 Lisbon
- 8 Picturesque fjord driving south west norway
- 9 Car insurance in Iceland
- 10 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 11 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 12 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 13 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 16 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 Krakow
- 20 Amsterdam
- 21 Travelling Iceland
- 22 Moscow Favorites
- 23 Couscous
- 24 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France