Hi, myself and 5 of my friends are driving from Cherbourg to Poznan in June. I am hoping someone can give us some advice on where to stop on the way to break up the journey...places with good nightlife.... hostels... etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 2 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 3 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 4 Trip report European honeymoon
- 5 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 10 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 11 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 12 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 13 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 14 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 15 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 16 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 17 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 18 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 19 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 20 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 21 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 22 Croatian islands
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 Walking GPS?
- 25 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?