We will be flying into Klagenfurt in May to travel into Slovenia. Our first stop is the capital, LJU for four nights and then onto Lake Bled. What would you recommend for travelling? Is it easy to get around with the public transportation and is it reasonable? Also, would you recommend renting a car in Klagenfurt or travelling into Slovenia and renting the car from there? There seems to be an additional surcharge added on in Klagenfurt if you take it into Slovenia? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Driving, Bus, or Train in Slovenia???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 7 French open
- 8 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 9 tulips in the Netherland
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 13 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 14 Azores
- 15 Azores
- 16 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 17 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 18 Air pollution in Paris
- 19 Dublin to Armagh?
- 20 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 21 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 22 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 23 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 24 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?