We will be flying into Klagenfurt in May to travel into Slovenia. Our first stop is the capital, LJU for four nights and then onto Lake Bled. What would you recommend for travelling? Is it easy to get around with the public transportation and is it reasonable? Also, would you recommend renting a car in Klagenfurt or travelling into Slovenia and renting the car from there? There seems to be an additional surcharge added on in Klagenfurt if you take it into Slovenia? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Driving, Bus, or Train in Slovenia???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 2 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 3 Budget for 3 Month's
- 4 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 5 Questions for my German friends
- 6 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 7 London visit
- 8 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 9 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 10 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 21 Days in Central Europe
- 21 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 22 Lofoten ferry
- 23 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 24 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 25 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?