We will be flying into Klagenfurt in May to travel into Slovenia. Our first stop is the capital, LJU for four nights and then onto Lake Bled. What would you recommend for travelling? Is it easy to get around with the public transportation and is it reasonable? Also, would you recommend renting a car in Klagenfurt or travelling into Slovenia and renting the car from there? There seems to be an additional surcharge added on in Klagenfurt if you take it into Slovenia? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Driving, Bus, or Train in Slovenia???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 10 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 14 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)