We will be flying into Klagenfurt in May to travel into Slovenia. Our first stop is the capital, LJU for four nights and then onto Lake Bled. What would you recommend for travelling? Is it easy to get around with the public transportation and is it reasonable? Also, would you recommend renting a car in Klagenfurt or travelling into Slovenia and renting the car from there? There seems to be an additional surcharge added on in Klagenfurt if you take it into Slovenia? Any assistance would be appreciated.
Driving, Bus, or Train in Slovenia???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 2 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 3 destination wedding
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 7 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 10 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 11 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 12 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 13 London Private Detectives
- 14 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Calling Jamikins
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan