Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 2 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 3 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 4 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 7 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 8 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 9 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 10 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 11 Shorts in South of France?
- 12 Tracking the Weather
- 13 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 14 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 15 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 16 Europe itinerary help!
- 17 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 18 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 19 Which Day?
- 20 barcelona neighborhood
- 21 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 22 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 23 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 24 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland