Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 2 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 3 2 different itineraries
- 4 Recommend a tour company?
- 5 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 6 Itinerary help
- 7 England in 7 days
- 8 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 9 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 10 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 11 Day Trips from Paris
- 12 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 13 Spanish Music
- 14 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 15 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 16 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 17 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 18 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 19 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 20 Arles as a base?
- 21 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 22 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 23 Ireland's west coast
- 24 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 25 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?