Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 5 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 6 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 7 Shoes for Paris in April
- 8 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 9 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 10 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 London visit
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?