Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 trip to Italy
- 3 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Hostel Advice
- 6 Hertz Never Lost
- 7 Rome for a week
- 8 Holiday in Europe
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Train from Lille to Delft
- 13 Poland in September
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 22 2 weeks in Prague
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 25 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands