Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Portugal: 70th birthday trip
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 6 Another theft warning: coastal trains, between Genoa & Tuscany
- 7 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 10 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 11 Northern Ireland ideas
- 12 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 13 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 14 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 15 Long weekend in Albania
- 16 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 17 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 18 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 19 scotland itinerary
- 20 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 21 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 22 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 23 Hotel in Florence
- 24 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 25 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany