Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Ireland
- 1 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 2 rand versus euro
- 3 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 4 Vacation rental in Provence
- 5 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Help with itenerary
- 8 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 12 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 13 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 14 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Which tour company would be best?
- 17 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 18 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 19 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 20 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 21 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 22 portugal
- 23 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol
- 24 Ireland Trip - Final Decision
- 25 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG