Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hammams in Spain
- 2 Where to study abroad in Scandinavia?
- 3 Charles Degaulle question
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 6 Austria
- 7 Renting a car in Florence
- 8 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 11 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 12 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 13 First time in Italy
- 14 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 15 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 16 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 17 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 18 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 19 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 20 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 21 Pompeii luggage storage
- 22 Train Help
- 23 Train rides
- 24 12 days in Austria
- 25 Swiss Alps to Florence