Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel tax is 20%
- 2 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 3 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 4 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 5 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 6 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 7 Aaah...Umbria!
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 10 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 France: which maps?
- 13 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 14 Provence : So many places too little time
- 15 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 16 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 19 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 22 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 23 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 24 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 25 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?