Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage sizing
- 2 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 3 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 4 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 5 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 6 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 7 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 8 Moving to Belfast
- 9 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 10 Christmas in Munich
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 13 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 14 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 17 Eleanor's Pages
- 18 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 19 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 22 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 23 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 24 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 25 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)