Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Driving around Ireland
- 1 Hallwag maps
- 2 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 3 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 4 Chip & Pin Only
- 5 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 6 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 7 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 8 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 11 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 12 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 13 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 14 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 16 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 18 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 19 Athens to Rome with Agean
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 22 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 23 Cordoba hotel and restaurant ideas
- 24 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 25 BEWARE OF AVIS CAR HIRE