Planning a trip around Europe and hopefully about 5 to 6 days in Ireland and Northern Ireland with my parents at the beginning of September.
We haven't decided where we will fly into and we don't really mind. We were planning to drive around. But we were really hoping to visit Dublin, Belfast, Cliffs of Moher and Giant's Causeway. I've been reading a lot of forums saying it doesn't seem very doable so any advice about what to skip or ideas about where to start would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 2 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 3 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 4 Gluten Free in Italy
- 5 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 10 A few last minute questions
- 11 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 12 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 13 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 14 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 15 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 16 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 17 Sentimental Journey
- 18 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 19 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 20 Portugal trains
- 21 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 22 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 23 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 24 Swiss German
- 25 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed