Has anyone out there rented a car and drove around Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi during a first-time visit to the area? Is it harrowing or fun?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL D*J
- 2 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO MAIL D*J
- 3 Couscous
- 4 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 5 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 6 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 7 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 8 Bernese Oberland
- 9 TIM in FCO - update
- 10 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 11 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 12 Life's most embarrassing moments
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 15 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 18 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 19 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 20 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 21 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 Snowmobile tracks in Lapland
- 24 Trip to Switzerland
- 25 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London