We are planning to rent a car upon arrival in Athens towards the end on May. Our tentative itinerary for overnights would be Meteora (2 nights), Delphi (1 night), Kardamyli area (2 nights), Monemvasia (1 night), Nafplio (2 nights) and ending in Athens (2 nights). Does that sound reasonable for driving distances? Would you reverse the itinerary to allow for a shorter drive on the first day? We would have loved to visit Olympia as well, but we've run out of days Any advice or revisions are appreciated. We can't wait!
Driving and exploring 10 days before cruise for young 60's couple
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 11 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 12 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 Belgium
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris