We are planning to rent a car upon arrival in Athens towards the end on May. Our tentative itinerary for overnights would be Meteora (2 nights), Delphi (1 night), Kardamyli area (2 nights), Monemvasia (1 night), Nafplio (2 nights) and ending in Athens (2 nights). Does that sound reasonable for driving distances? Would you reverse the itinerary to allow for a shorter drive on the first day? We would have loved to visit Olympia as well, but we've run out of days Any advice or revisions are appreciated. We can't wait!
Driving and exploring 10 days before cruise for young 60's couple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Vienna highlights
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 12 Seville hotels
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 Italy
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice