We are planning to rent a car upon arrival in Athens towards the end on May. Our tentative itinerary for overnights would be Meteora (2 nights), Delphi (1 night), Kardamyli area (2 nights), Monemvasia (1 night), Nafplio (2 nights) and ending in Athens (2 nights). Does that sound reasonable for driving distances? Would you reverse the itinerary to allow for a shorter drive on the first day? We would have loved to visit Olympia as well, but we've run out of days Any advice or revisions are appreciated. We can't wait!
Driving and exploring 10 days before cruise for young 60's couple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 3 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Tipping in Greece
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11