We are planning to rent a car upon arrival in Athens towards the end on May. Our tentative itinerary for overnights would be Meteora (2 nights), Delphi (1 night), Kardamyli area (2 nights), Monemvasia (1 night), Nafplio (2 nights) and ending in Athens (2 nights). Does that sound reasonable for driving distances? Would you reverse the itinerary to allow for a shorter drive on the first day? We would have loved to visit Olympia as well, but we've run out of days Any advice or revisions are appreciated. We can't wait!
Driving and exploring 10 days before cruise for young 60's couple
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 2 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 7 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 8 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 12 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 13 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 14 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 15 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 16 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 17 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 18 Late night train from Prague
- 19 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 22 Bernina Express tickets
- 23 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 24 staying a month or so in each place
- 25 Sardinia, near Olbia