I will be travelling from Vienna-Budapest-Prague-Cesky Krumlov-Salzburg-Vienna for 12 days. Pick up/drop off a car rental in Vienna. I have rented a A160 Mercedeze benz from Europcar. Could you please advise if there would be any restriction/requirement to drive across the countries (Austria-Hungary-Czech republic) ? thx
Driving across Austria-Hungary-Czech
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna and side trips
- 2 Nature of France
- 3 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 4 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 5 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 6 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 7 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 8 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 9 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 10 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 11 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 12 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 13 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 14 Gift for French business associate
- 15 Back to Provence in 2015
- 16 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 17 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 18 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 19 where to base in Valle D itria
- 20 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 Germany for 3 weeks
- 23 Where to park in Brussels
- 24 Ideas for 4 days between Venice and Florence
- 25 SPAIN FOR 2WKS