I will be in Iceland in mid May, at least 4 of us, and we thought it would be more practical to rent a car and do our own day trips out of Reykajavik. We did this in Spain and it was great. Does anyone know if we should be concerned about weather conditions at this time of year. We will be there from the 12th -16th of May. Also any suggestions on what not to miss would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic train rides from Milan to Lucerne
- 2 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 3 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 8 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 11 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 12 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 13 Eleanor's Pages
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 18 Transportation ticket in Athens
- 19 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 20 Internet or travel agent?
- 21 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 24 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 25 Aran Islands in wintertime