I will be in Iceland in mid May, at least 4 of us, and we thought it would be more practical to rent a car and do our own day trips out of Reykajavik. We did this in Spain and it was great. Does anyone know if we should be concerned about weather conditions at this time of year. We will be there from the 12th -16th of May. Also any suggestions on what not to miss would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 2 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 3 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 5 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 6 Germany Questions
- 7 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 8 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 9 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 10 Museums in Berlin
- 11 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 All Set To Go!!
- 14 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 17 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 18 Salzburg and day trips
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 21 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 22 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Skiing in France
- 25 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!