I will be in Iceland in mid May, at least 4 of us, and we thought it would be more practical to rent a car and do our own day trips out of Reykajavik. We did this in Spain and it was great. Does anyone know if we should be concerned about weather conditions at this time of year. We will be there from the 12th -16th of May. Also any suggestions on what not to miss would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Koper to Trieste
- 2 Trieste and Koper
- 3 Stay near Paris
- 4 What still confounds you about travel?
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 9 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 10 Venice Restaurant - Open on Mondays
- 11 Pronunciation
- 12 Monet in Normandy
- 13 Dublin Tour Companies
- 14 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 15 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 19 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 22 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 23 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Picasso Museum-Paris