I will be in Iceland in mid May, at least 4 of us, and we thought it would be more practical to rent a car and do our own day trips out of Reykajavik. We did this in Spain and it was great. Does anyone know if we should be concerned about weather conditions at this time of year. We will be there from the 12th -16th of May. Also any suggestions on what not to miss would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul hotels
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Car in Prague
- 8 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 9 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 10 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 11 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 18 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 19 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie