Anyone have advice on a two or three day drive out of Barcelona? I will be visiting Barcelona for the first time on my honeymoon and was just wondering if anyone could share some insight on a nice drive down the coast and some good places to stop.
Drives from Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 2 London 2nd time around
- 3 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 4 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 5 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 6 german rail ticket question
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 10 Arc de Triumph Question
- 11 Greek ferries
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Prague flea markets
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.