I am renting a car for the Lofotens, and maybe for the Fjords, I read in Rough Guide that you need an international license to drive in Norway. We are from the US. Is that true?
Drivers License in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Reputable Tours
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 7 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 8 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 9 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 10 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 11 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 12 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 13 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 14 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Is my plan ok
- 17 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 22 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 23 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 24 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 25 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015