I am renting a car for the Lofotens, and maybe for the Fjords, I read in Rough Guide that you need an international license to drive in Norway. We are from the US. Is that true?
Drivers License in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 2 Travelling to Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam
- 3 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 4 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 5 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 6 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 7 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 8 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 9 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 10 Bernina Express tickets
- 11 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 12 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 13 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 14 staying a month or so in each place
- 15 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 18 nice, affordable hotel in Ljubljana
- 19 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Turin To Toulon late Aug/Early Sept
- 22 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 23 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 24 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...