I am renting a car for the Lofotens, and maybe for the Fjords, I read in Rough Guide that you need an international license to drive in Norway. We are from the US. Is that true?
Drivers License in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Scottish Passport
- 3 Air France strike
- 4 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 6 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 7 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 8 Amsterdam
- 9 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 10 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 11 Best day trips from Paris
- 12 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 13 Sunny September Trip Report
- 14 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 17 Italy tours
- 18 Norway Advice
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 21 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 22 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland