I am renting a car for the Lofotens, and maybe for the Fjords, I read in Rough Guide that you need an international license to drive in Norway. We are from the US. Is that true?
Drivers License in Norway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 2 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 3 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 4 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 5 Amsterdam restaurants
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 8 Pousadas
- 9 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 10 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 11 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 12 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 13 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 14 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 15 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 16 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 17 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 18 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 19 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 20 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 21 Is Capri overrated?
- 22 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 23 9 days in switzerland
- 24 Train des Pignes
- 25 transport from Central London to Southampton