My family and I will be based in Paris for several weeks starting in mid-May. I am hoping to get recommendations for a driver/guide for day trips to Giverny, Versailles and other reasonably close destinations. English speaker would be appreciated and a comfortable vehicle that can accommodate 4 passengers.
Alternatively, a good car rental service on the outskirts of Paris (close to a metro stop) from which we can pick up a car to drive ourselves...just not interested in fighting our way in and out of the center of Paris.
I would appreciate any and all recommendations! Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 Things to do in Brussels
- 5 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 6 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 9 Naxos car rental
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 K-Day
- 13 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 14 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 15 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 18 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Campervan in Croatia
- 22 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 23 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 UK Visa Help