My family and I will be based in Paris for several weeks starting in mid-May. I am hoping to get recommendations for a driver/guide for day trips to Giverny, Versailles and other reasonably close destinations. English speaker would be appreciated and a comfortable vehicle that can accommodate 4 passengers.
Alternatively, a good car rental service on the outskirts of Paris (close to a metro stop) from which we can pick up a car to drive ourselves...just not interested in fighting our way in and out of the center of Paris.
I would appreciate any and all recommendations! Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CANON@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h HelP 24*7
- 2 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 3 Car rental in Santorini port
- 4 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 5 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 6 Renting a car in Greece
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 renting a car in greece
- 10 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 11 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 12 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 13 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 14 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 15 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 16 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 retruning to US with souveniers
- 19 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 20 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 21 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 25 Ireland and Scotland September 2017