My family and I will be based in Paris for several weeks starting in mid-May. I am hoping to get recommendations for a driver/guide for day trips to Giverny, Versailles and other reasonably close destinations. English speaker would be appreciated and a comfortable vehicle that can accommodate 4 passengers.
Alternatively, a good car rental service on the outskirts of Paris (close to a metro stop) from which we can pick up a car to drive ourselves...just not interested in fighting our way in and out of the center of Paris.
I would appreciate any and all recommendations! Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 5 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 6 Amalfi Coast help
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 9 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 10 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 11 Itinerary Help
- 12 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 13 House Hunting in France
- 14 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 15 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 16 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Portugal with large family