My family and I will be based in Paris for several weeks starting in mid-May. I am hoping to get recommendations for a driver/guide for day trips to Giverny, Versailles and other reasonably close destinations. English speaker would be appreciated and a comfortable vehicle that can accommodate 4 passengers.
Alternatively, a good car rental service on the outskirts of Paris (close to a metro stop) from which we can pick up a car to drive ourselves...just not interested in fighting our way in and out of the center of Paris.
I would appreciate any and all recommendations! Many thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 2 코리아레이스 ☆홈피:【knt47.com】■
- 3 생중계바카라价＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼价슈퍼카지노생중계바카라
- 4 London best location
- 5 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 6 한게임바둑이 ▣ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 바둑tv ▶ 도메인 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 8 와와바카라少＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼少슈퍼카지노와와바카라
- 9 온라인바카라会＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼会슈퍼카지노온라인바카라
- 10 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 11 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 12 실시간바카라么＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼么슈퍼카지노실시간바카라
- 13 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 14 아시아바카라只＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼只슈퍼카지노아시아바카라
- 15 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor
- 16 아시안바카라乐＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼乐슈퍼카지노아시안바카라
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 19 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 20 Best of Norway
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 23 travel around Spain
- 24 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy