From what I am reading it sounds like a lot of worrying about meeting bus/train connections to get to and from Auschwitz-Birkenau from Krakow. Would it be easier to just rent a car for the day? The rates look pretty fair. Has anyone done this?
Drive vs Public Trans. to Auschwitz
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 3 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 4 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 5 Overnight stopover in London!
- 6 Walking around Barcelona??
- 7 To Paris and Provence in June
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 10 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 11 Novels set in Greece
- 12 Spain and Portugal
- 13 Three for the road
- 14 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 23 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 24 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 25 France and Spain Travel Itinerary