Is it possible to drive to Askja from Akureyri in winter. We are planning to be there in 2nd week of March. I see there are no tours offered around that time. So was wondering it it is possible to drive on our own.
Drive to Askja from Akureyri in March
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 2 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 3 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 4 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 5 Do trains run past midnight???
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 8 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 9 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 10 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 11 Venice - boats on canals
- 12 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 13 Barcelona for single female
- 14 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 15 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 19 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 20 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 21 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 22 Help for San Sebastian
- 23 Newgrange to Galway
- 24 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 25 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?