Hi....i am looking for some guidance on a proposed drive from Madrid towards south....we are intending to cover say Seville, Malaga, Granada, Cordova and then back to Madrid...all in a 6 day period. Any opinions on whether this is reasonable and if so, how's the drive through these areas? We will have 2- 3 days in Madrid when we arrive before we hit the 6 day period. Thanks for the feedback.
Drive through southern Spain
View all Europe activity »
- 1 First time traveler to Ireland
- 2 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 3 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 4 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 5 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 8 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 9 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 12 Prague - must see
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 15 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 16 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 17 Getting to Gatwick and home again
- 18 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 19 Advises for trip to Russia
- 20 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 23 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!