I will be driving from Geneva to Barcelona in late September with my husband (we are in our 20s), and I would like to spend a few days in Provence along the way. I plan on spending about 3 nights in Provence. I know very little about the area and am having difficulty figuring out where to stop and how many nights to spend at each place (or whether to just make one stop along the way). We would like to take in beautiful scenery and experience wine country, but we are hoping to do it on a tight budget (hotels/B&Bs for $100/night if possible). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COMCAST Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 One July night in Verona - help!
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 European Vacation 2017
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Scotland - We're Here!
- 17 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 18 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 IWM
- 21 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 22 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 23 Guided Vatican Tours
- 24 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia