I will be driving from Geneva to Barcelona in late September with my husband (we are in our 20s), and I would like to spend a few days in Provence along the way. I plan on spending about 3 nights in Provence. I know very little about the area and am having difficulty figuring out where to stop and how many nights to spend at each place (or whether to just make one stop along the way). We would like to take in beautiful scenery and experience wine country, but we are hoping to do it on a tight budget (hotels/B&Bs for $100/night if possible). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vigo Spain????
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 5 Train travel to and from Paris
- 6 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 9 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 12 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 13 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 14 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 15 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 18 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 19 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 20 SURPRISE TRIP
- 21 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Visiting Zurich
- 24 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more