I will be driving from Geneva to Barcelona in late September with my husband (we are in our 20s), and I would like to spend a few days in Provence along the way. I plan on spending about 3 nights in Provence. I know very little about the area and am having difficulty figuring out where to stop and how many nights to spend at each place (or whether to just make one stop along the way). We would like to take in beautiful scenery and experience wine country, but we are hoping to do it on a tight budget (hotels/B&Bs for $100/night if possible). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks Europe trip
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 10 Uffizi Phone Number
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 13 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Gites in Provence
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 18 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 19 4 days in Provence in early June
- 20 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 21 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 22 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 23 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 24 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 25 Opinion on sights in Florence