Hi, we are 4 of us spending 4 days in Rome in early June and then 2 nights in Florence before taking the overnight train to Paris. Would it be better to rent a car in Rome and drive to Florence or take the train? I have not yet booked any accommodation in Florence, so not sure where we will be staying.
Drive Rome Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 5 Air pollution in Paris
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 8 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 9 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 10 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 11 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 12 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 15 France, Italy and Greec
- 16 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 17 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Avignon to Bordeaux by Train
- 20 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 21 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 22 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 23 Naxos in May
- 24 Belfast to Scotland help
- 25 20 days in Germany