Hi, we are 4 of us spending 4 days in Rome in early June and then 2 nights in Florence before taking the overnight train to Paris. Would it be better to rent a car in Rome and drive to Florence or take the train? I have not yet booked any accommodation in Florence, so not sure where we will be staying.
Drive Rome Florence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 5 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 6 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 10 walking guide in Paris
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 20 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 21 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 22 Tour Company in Russia
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Help Me Fill in the Blanks