I've looked through past messages, and while there's lots on driving between other cities, I haven't seen any discussion on driving from Budapest to Ljubljana.
What are the roads like? Problems with the border? I know driving within Slovenia isn't too bad, how about getting there from Budapest?
The 8 hour train ride is a little longer than I'd like (after a number of long train rides to Budapest), so I'm looking for other ways to do the trip. Suggestions?
ps. Any suggestions on places to stay in Slovenia along the Adriatic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 2 Scotland Trip Report
- 3 Athens International airport
- 4 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 5 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 6 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 7 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 8 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 9 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 10 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 11 Cinqueterre
- 12 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 13 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 14 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 15 Road trip Italy
- 16 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 17 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 18 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 19 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 20 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 21 Hilton CPH no loner
- 22 travel around Spain
- 23 French Wedding
- 24 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 25 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?