I've looked through past messages, and while there's lots on driving between other cities, I haven't seen any discussion on driving from Budapest to Ljubljana.
What are the roads like? Problems with the border? I know driving within Slovenia isn't too bad, how about getting there from Budapest?
The 8 hour train ride is a little longer than I'd like (after a number of long train rides to Budapest), so I'm looking for other ways to do the trip. Suggestions?
ps. Any suggestions on places to stay in Slovenia along the Adriatic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 7 Back from Paris
- 8 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 9 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 10 10 days in Paris and......
- 11 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 12 LIsbon
- 13 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 London Hotels
- 16 Iceland in 7 days.
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 19 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 20 Luggage Storage
- 21 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Paris hotels
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 UK: "Ghost Trains!"