I've looked through past messages, and while there's lots on driving between other cities, I haven't seen any discussion on driving from Budapest to Ljubljana.
What are the roads like? Problems with the border? I know driving within Slovenia isn't too bad, how about getting there from Budapest?
The 8 hour train ride is a little longer than I'd like (after a number of long train rides to Budapest), so I'm looking for other ways to do the trip. Suggestions?
ps. Any suggestions on places to stay in Slovenia along the Adriatic?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cars in France
- 2 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 3 First European Vacation )
- 4 London theatre
- 5 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 6 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 7 Vueling Airlines-already booked-any tips?
- 8 Reims Champagne Houses
- 9 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 10 Where to go
- 11 Booking Online @ Frenchie's in Paris
- 12 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 13 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 14 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 15 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 16 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 17 Skiing Zermatt
- 18 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 19 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 20 Venturing even further
- 21 Scotland in 8 days
- 22 Booking Frenchie's online
- 23 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 24 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 25 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?