Hello - As part of our 20 day itinerary, we are planning to drive from Zakopane in Poland to Eger, Hungary visiting Levoca and the Spis castle enroute. Has anyone done this drive. If you have, I would appreciate some input on how hard the drive is, the condition of the road and how long it would take. On the map it appears to be quite curvy and mountainous. We will be there end of September.
Drive from Zakopane to Eger via Spis
- 1 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 2 London at Xmas
- 3 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 4 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 5 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 6 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 9 Planning my days in Paris
- 10 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 11 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 12 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 13 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 14 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 15 Bank of England Museum
- 16 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 17 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 18 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 19 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 20 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 21 Palermo and Taormina
- 22 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 23 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 24 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 25 Where to stay for one night ???