Hello - As part of our 20 day itinerary, we are planning to drive from Zakopane in Poland to Eger, Hungary visiting Levoca and the Spis castle enroute. Has anyone done this drive. If you have, I would appreciate some input on how hard the drive is, the condition of the road and how long it would take. On the map it appears to be quite curvy and mountainous. We will be there end of September.
Drive from Zakopane to Eger via Spis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dolomites - Where to stay!
- 2 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 3 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 4 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 5 No Pooh in Poland
- 6 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 7 Portugal in January
- 8 Raining in rome
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Fabulous Palermo
- 11 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 17 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 18 Taormina Sicily
- 19 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 20 choosing seats at La Scala
- 21 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 22 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 23 Day trips from Lisbon
- 24 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 25 Paris and where else?