Hello - As part of our 20 day itinerary, we are planning to drive from Zakopane in Poland to Eger, Hungary visiting Levoca and the Spis castle enroute. Has anyone done this drive. If you have, I would appreciate some input on how hard the drive is, the condition of the road and how long it would take. On the map it appears to be quite curvy and mountainous. We will be there end of September.
Drive from Zakopane to Eger via Spis
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 3 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Scotland day tour
- 6 Tour Company in Russia
- 7 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 8 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 9 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 12 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 13 Best Car service from Heathrow airport to Waldorf Hilton in London
- 14 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 15 Trip to Pyrenees
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 17 Cyprus travel logistics: north to south and back again
- 18 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 21 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 22 Vacation Pictures
- 23 US Debit Cards and European ATMs
- 24 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 25 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen