I am going to ski holiday to St. Anton am Arlberg. I Will come from Villach (or Karawanke) and not sure what to do next:
1) Should I continue to Salsburg and then towards Munchen then exit for Innsburck and so on...
2) Should I exit motorway and go towards Lienz and then Brunico and then enter A22 towards Innsbruck...
I know that 1) is all on motorway but I have to go all around and maybe to find huge block up between Salsburg and Innsbruck (once I experience it), and with 2) I will have little shorter trip (in km) but I am not sure what kind of road is this B100 (or B111->B100 at Silan).
I drive 4x4 so I can handle snow but also whole family is with me so I am not looking for some off road experience. I only once drove thru Austria outside motorway and that was from Karawanke to Hermagor (B111) and it was OK so if rest is like it then it is not problem.
Please help because I am not sure what to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 2 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 3 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 6 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 9 Italy in October
- 10 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 11 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 12 What Greek islands should I visit
- 13 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 14 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 15 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 16 cell phone companys
- 17 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 18 italy itinerary
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 21 Local markets in Italy
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 24 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 25 Where in Paris?