I am going to ski holiday to St. Anton am Arlberg. I Will come from Villach (or Karawanke) and not sure what to do next:
1) Should I continue to Salsburg and then towards Munchen then exit for Innsburck and so on...
2) Should I exit motorway and go towards Lienz and then Brunico and then enter A22 towards Innsbruck...
I know that 1) is all on motorway but I have to go all around and maybe to find huge block up between Salsburg and Innsbruck (once I experience it), and with 2) I will have little shorter trip (in km) but I am not sure what kind of road is this B100 (or B111->B100 at Silan).
I drive 4x4 so I can handle snow but also whole family is with me so I am not looking for some off road experience. I only once drove thru Austria outside motorway and that was from Karawanke to Hermagor (B111) and it was OK so if rest is like it then it is not problem.
Please help because I am not sure what to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 4 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Can parking
- 9 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 10 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 13 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 14 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 15 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 16 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 17 Douro Valley in January?
- 18 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 Munich and....???
- 21 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 22 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 23 italy Cinque Terre
- 24 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!