I am going to ski holiday to St. Anton am Arlberg. I Will come from Villach (or Karawanke) and not sure what to do next:
1) Should I continue to Salsburg and then towards Munchen then exit for Innsburck and so on...
2) Should I exit motorway and go towards Lienz and then Brunico and then enter A22 towards Innsbruck...
I know that 1) is all on motorway but I have to go all around and maybe to find huge block up between Salsburg and Innsbruck (once I experience it), and with 2) I will have little shorter trip (in km) but I am not sure what kind of road is this B100 (or B111->B100 at Silan).
I drive 4x4 so I can handle snow but also whole family is with me so I am not looking for some off road experience. I only once drove thru Austria outside motorway and that was from Karawanke to Hermagor (B111) and it was OK so if rest is like it then it is not problem.
Please help because I am not sure what to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 2 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 3 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 4 Path of the gods.
- 5 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 6 Greek language app for Microsoft phone?
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 11 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 12 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 13 Santorini
- 14 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 15 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 16 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 21 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 22 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 23 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 24 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 25 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions