I am going to ski holiday to St. Anton am Arlberg. I Will come from Villach (or Karawanke) and not sure what to do next:
1) Should I continue to Salsburg and then towards Munchen then exit for Innsburck and so on...
2) Should I exit motorway and go towards Lienz and then Brunico and then enter A22 towards Innsbruck...
I know that 1) is all on motorway but I have to go all around and maybe to find huge block up between Salsburg and Innsbruck (once I experience it), and with 2) I will have little shorter trip (in km) but I am not sure what kind of road is this B100 (or B111->B100 at Silan).
I drive 4x4 so I can handle snow but also whole family is with me so I am not looking for some off road experience. I only once drove thru Austria outside motorway and that was from Karawanke to Hermagor (B111) and it was OK so if rest is like it then it is not problem.
Please help because I am not sure what to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French restaurants
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 4 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 8 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 9 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 10 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 13 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 14 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 15 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Engadine Valley help
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Naples, Italy
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees