I am going to ski holiday to St. Anton am Arlberg. I Will come from Villach (or Karawanke) and not sure what to do next:
1) Should I continue to Salsburg and then towards Munchen then exit for Innsburck and so on...
2) Should I exit motorway and go towards Lienz and then Brunico and then enter A22 towards Innsbruck...
I know that 1) is all on motorway but I have to go all around and maybe to find huge block up between Salsburg and Innsbruck (once I experience it), and with 2) I will have little shorter trip (in km) but I am not sure what kind of road is this B100 (or B111->B100 at Silan).
I drive 4x4 so I can handle snow but also whole family is with me so I am not looking for some off road experience. I only once drove thru Austria outside motorway and that was from Karawanke to Hermagor (B111) and it was OK so if rest is like it then it is not problem.
Please help because I am not sure what to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/premium-brand-anti-aging-cream/
- 2 My릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪ Topic Title
- 3 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 9 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 10 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Trip suggestion
- 13 Spain in July
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Corfu
- 20 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 21 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 22 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 23 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days