I am going to ski holiday to St. Anton am Arlberg. I Will come from Villach (or Karawanke) and not sure what to do next:
1) Should I continue to Salsburg and then towards Munchen then exit for Innsburck and so on...
2) Should I exit motorway and go towards Lienz and then Brunico and then enter A22 towards Innsbruck...
I know that 1) is all on motorway but I have to go all around and maybe to find huge block up between Salsburg and Innsbruck (once I experience it), and with 2) I will have little shorter trip (in km) but I am not sure what kind of road is this B100 (or B111->B100 at Silan).
I drive 4x4 so I can handle snow but also whole family is with me so I am not looking for some off road experience. I only once drove thru Austria outside motorway and that was from Karawanke to Hermagor (B111) and it was OK so if rest is like it then it is not problem.
Please help because I am not sure what to do.
Drive from Villach to Innsbruck
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 destination wedding
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 4 10 Hours in Brussels
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 8 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 9 Italy
- 10 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 18 5am arrival in Dublin
- 19 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 20 Ste Remy France
- 21 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?