I am going to ski holiday to St. Anton am Arlberg. I Will come from Villach (or Karawanke) and not sure what to do next:
1) Should I continue to Salsburg and then towards Munchen then exit for Innsburck and so on...
2) Should I exit motorway and go towards Lienz and then Brunico and then enter A22 towards Innsbruck...
I know that 1) is all on motorway but I have to go all around and maybe to find huge block up between Salsburg and Innsbruck (once I experience it), and with 2) I will have little shorter trip (in km) but I am not sure what kind of road is this B100 (or B111->B100 at Silan).
I drive 4x4 so I can handle snow but also whole family is with me so I am not looking for some off road experience. I only once drove thru Austria outside motorway and that was from Karawanke to Hermagor (B111) and it was OK so if rest is like it then it is not problem.
Please help because I am not sure what to do.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age limit for car rental?
- 2 tipping
- 3 Greek ferry tickets and seat options
- 4 Last minute change to include Chester: should I?
- 5 Do we need a car?
- 6 Oberammergau and Fussen
- 7 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 8 Advice about Naples?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 11 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 12 Giro d'Italia
- 13 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 14 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 15 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 16 Nice-Barcelona-Valencia
- 17 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 18 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 19 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 20 Santorini and Positano.
- 21 3 days in Provence - Avignon, Arles, Aix, and the smaller Luberon Villages
- 22 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 23 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 24 Cooking Class at Antinori
- 25 What clothes?