Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Drive from Sarlat to Nice or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 6 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 7 Scotland
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 11 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 12 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 13 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 14 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Estonia Amber
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 19 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 20 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 21 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 22 Reims for a day
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 25 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary