Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Drive from Sarlat to Nice or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 2 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 3 Italy - unusually so
- 4 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 5 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 6 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 7 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 8 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 9 England/EPL family vacation
- 10 4 Months in Europe
- 11 Never To Return
- 12 Tipping in the UK
- 13 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 14 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 17 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 20 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 21 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 22 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 23 London city Best option for transit
- 24 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 25 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome