Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 4 GPS vs Google Maps
- 5 Questions about Italy again
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 8 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 9 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 12 Bavaria in August
- 13 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 18 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 19 Train Question
- 20 What clothes?
- 21 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 22 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 23 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 24 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 25 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed