Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Drive from Sarlat to Nice or fly?
- 1 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 2 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 3 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 4 Istanbul Hotels
- 5 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 6 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 7 General questions about Sicily
- 8 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 9 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 10 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 11 Zee Best
- 12 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 13 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 14 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 15 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 16 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 17 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 18 What to Give to Host Family
- 19 Rome apartment
- 20 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 21 Renting Road Bikes near Beaune
- 22 Rome stay - Flaminio P. del Popolo or P. del Colosseo?
- 23 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 24 Paros or Naxos?
- 25 Serbia itinerary and ideas for activities