Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 3 http://menhealthreviews.org/t90-xplode-reviews/
- 4 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 5 Le Marche Sept./Oct.
- 6 http://www.cogniqtry.com/t90-xplode/
- 7 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 8 More Info >>> http://www.toptryloburn.com/reviv-anti-aging/
- 9 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 10 Path of the Gods Question
- 11 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 12 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 16 Should I speculate?
- 17 Dentix in Spain
- 18 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 19 Croatia
- 20 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 23 How much do i need?
- 24 3 Days in Naples...
- 25 Spain in November