Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/androbeast/
- 2 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 3 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 4 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Hilton CPH no loner
- 12 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 French Wedding
- 16 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 17 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 21 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 22 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 23 Cornwall UK
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas