Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bosch Parade
- 2 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 3 If you like to live your life in fear, read this
- 4 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 5 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 6 Netflix and Hulu
- 7 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 8 Cinque Terre for the Day
- 9 Sorry, best route from Stratford-upon-Avon driving to Chatsworth House
- 10 Did you use İstanbul Tourist Pass or Cappadocia Tourist Pass?
- 11 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 12 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 13 London: come for the weather, stay for the coke
- 14 1 day tour from Istanbul to Cappadocia
- 15 Best route Stratford to Chatsworth House
- 16 2016 Flower Carpet in Brussels
- 17 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 18 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 19 Switzerland Hotels
- 20 5 days in switzerland
- 21 Florence and Rome
- 22 Quickest way to get from Milan (airport) to Murren?
- 23 Need advice on Greek islands
- 24 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 25 Como or Bellagio