Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland hotel questions
- 2 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 3 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 4 Emergencies in Ireland
- 5 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 8 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 9 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 10 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 11 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 12 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 13 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 14 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Food in Positano
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Edinburgh to Skye
- 19 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 20 4 days itinerary for France
- 21 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 22 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 23 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 24 3 weeks in Spain
- 25 ISO help planning a trip to England in May