Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Drive from Sarlat to Nice or fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 2 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 3 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 4 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 5 Good Friday in Barcelona
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Day trip on the Rhine
- 14 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 15 Germany-berlin marathon
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 museum passes in Rome
- 18 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 21 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 22 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 23 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 24 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 25 Estonia Amber