Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 3 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 4 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Killarney
- 10 Madrid/Lisbon
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Rome-Itinerary
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 17 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 21 Italy bus or train
- 22 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 23 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 24 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 25 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy