Hoping a Fodorite (St Cirq?!) can advise on whether we should fly from Toulouse (we are staying in St Vincent de Cosse near Sarlat) to Nice (easy jet) or drive. We need to be in Nice for the next leg of our trip 2 days later.
Sooooo..either we drive to TLS, spend the night and fly out the next day to Nice or we drive and break up the drive (maybe in Sete?). The advantage of driving is that we can make a few stops (as we have 2 days) and perhaps even see Arles.
Is the drive quite scenic? Or should we enjoy Toulouse and spend an extra day in Nice? I should add that we are North American and used to longish car rides but this will be early July so roads are likely to be more crowded I presume.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 2 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 3 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 4 honeymoon in november
- 5 enlighten, brightens and
- 6 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 9 Train from Rome to Naples
- 10 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 11 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 12 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 13 Best airport Car services
- 14 http://advancedtrimsite.com/pro-muscle-elite-edition/
- 15 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 16 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 17 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 18 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 19 Day in London
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 sim card
- 22 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 23 Lake Garda- Italy
- 24 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 25 European Championship