We are making the drive from Goult, France to Montepulciano, Italy with our three kids this June.
Any suggestions for a good one night stop along the way?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A plethora of islands
- 2 If Greece exits
- 3 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 4 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 5 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 6 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 7 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 8 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 9 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 10 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 11 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 12 Japan or Italy next spring
- 13 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 14 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 15 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 16 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 17 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 18 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 19 Lake Maggiore?
- 20 Central/Eastern Italy in September: Help Plan Our Itinerary!
- 21 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 22 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 23 driving loop in Normandy
- 24 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
- 25 Transportation from airport ot hotel in Istanbul