My family (brother and parents) and I are driving from Paris to Basel. Would really appreciate recommendations on which route to take, so we can stop over on the way (not overnight, just to stretch/lunch etc). Would love a picturesque drive, however not at the expense of sitting in traffic or a much longer route. We will be seeing the Interlaken area later on, so towns with a different feel would be ideal, however looking for your valuable opinion!
Traveling: august 1st 2014.
Options per google maps are:
1) A6 &A36
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last night in Sweden
- 2 카지노후기 ≪접속주소 :≫kxc551.com≪
- 3 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 4 charming cities in Spain
- 5 Venice
- 6 온라인카지노 ▶ 홈피:≫kxc551.com≪
- 7 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 10 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 11 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 15 Berlin, Nice and London
- 16 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 17 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 18 Day in Madrid
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 21 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Family vacation to europe
- 23 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip