My family (brother and parents) and I are driving from Paris to Basel. Would really appreciate recommendations on which route to take, so we can stop over on the way (not overnight, just to stretch/lunch etc). Would love a picturesque drive, however not at the expense of sitting in traffic or a much longer route. We will be seeing the Interlaken area later on, so towns with a different feel would be ideal, however looking for your valuable opinion!
Traveling: august 1st 2014.
Options per google maps are:
1) A6 &A36
Drive from Paris to Basel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 2 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 3 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 4 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 5 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 6 Rocamaxour
- 7 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 8 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 9 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 10 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 13 Biarritz and San Sebastian in 1 Day?
- 14 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 15 Travel from Budapest to Rovinj, Croatia
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 France in 2003
- 18 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 19 Maratea
- 20 2 different itineraries
- 21 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 22 10 Day trip and want to see Rome - Florence - Cinque Terre - Venice
- 23 Home Base in Belgium
- 24 Now for the Venice hotel
- 25 Loco Spain Train Questions