My family (brother and parents) and I are driving from Paris to Basel. Would really appreciate recommendations on which route to take, so we can stop over on the way (not overnight, just to stretch/lunch etc). Would love a picturesque drive, however not at the expense of sitting in traffic or a much longer route. We will be seeing the Interlaken area later on, so towns with a different feel would be ideal, however looking for your valuable opinion!
Traveling: august 1st 2014.
Options per google maps are:
1) A6 &A36
Drive from Paris to Basel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 2 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 3 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 4 scotland trave;
- 5 Best way to travel between Heathrow and Paris
- 6 Italy for 5 nights!
- 7 Help with tour of Norway please.
- 8 Paris Bastille Day
- 9 netherland & belgium 7 days pls help
- 10 May 2015 switzerland weather
- 11 Brussels, Copenhagan, Stockholm
- 12 Amsterdam... Hotel recommendations and must sees
- 13 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 14 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 15 Driver/Car Transfer from Pisa to Cinque Terre
- 16 Restaurant recommendations in Copenhagen
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 River Cruise
- 19 Potential trip - Balkans
- 20 car rental agency
- 21 Advice on Romania Itinerary
- 22 Castle/Abbey Ruins in Wales - Night Access
- 23 Paris Art Galleries
- 24 Nuremberg on a Business Trip
- 25 3 Full Days in Paris... What are the must sees?