We're flying into Munich (will be spending a couple of days there) then driving to Trier and Luxembourg. I'm looking for any must-sees along the way or in Munich or Trier/Luxembourg that we shouldn't miss?
Drive from Munich to Trier/Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 2 airport hold baggage
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 5 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 6 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 7 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 8 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 9 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 12 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 13 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 14 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 15 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 16 Gargano Promontory
- 17 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 18 Santorini
- 19 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 20 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 21 Airport to Piraeus
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 24 Day trips from Seville
- 25 Mosquitos in Amsterdam