We're flying into Munich (will be spending a couple of days there) then driving to Trier and Luxembourg. I'm looking for any must-sees along the way or in Munich or Trier/Luxembourg that we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 2 Guides - Matera
- 3 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 4 Meeting place into Venice Marco Polo Airport
- 5 Spain Itinerary Help
- 6 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 9 cell phone companys
- 10 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 11 French lavender and cottages
- 12 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 13 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 15 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 16 Barcelona completely overrated
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 19 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 20 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 21 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 22 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 23 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 24 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 25 3 days to spend in europe