We're flying into Munich (will be spending a couple of days there) then driving to Trier and Luxembourg. I'm looking for any must-sees along the way or in Munich or Trier/Luxembourg that we shouldn't miss?
Drive from Munich to Trier/Luxembourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Raining in rome
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 4 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 5 3 weeks in Sicily
- 6 Saxon and Norman churches in Northumbria
- 7 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 8 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 9 Fabulous Palermo
- 10 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 11 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 12 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 13 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 14 Portugal in January
- 15 Catalonia says it's going to have an independence referendum
- 16 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 17 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 18 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 19 Portugal epidemic warning (November 2014)!
- 20 A taste of Italy in 11 nights
- 21 Naxos in May
- 22 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 25 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday