We're flying into Munich (will be spending a couple of days there) then driving to Trier and Luxembourg. I'm looking for any must-sees along the way or in Munich or Trier/Luxembourg that we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브카지노多☛☝《 T Y W 8 3.COM 》☟☚多라이브카지노
- 2 St. Petersburg plus
- 3 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 4 Strasbourg or Obernai?
- 5 train connections in the UK
- 6 Stratford-upon-avon in England
- 7 Advice---Milan Roadtrip to Barcelona
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass for US citizens
- 9 Switzerland - altitude sickness question.
- 10 Trip Report: Berlin
- 11 Plug to carry for US gadget charging
- 12 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 13 air conditioning
- 14 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 15 Help with an itinerary that centers on Crete?
- 16 Dubrovnik City Wall Walk - Hours?
- 17 Scandinavia Trip in August
- 18 Cycling in France- North to South
- 19 Barcelona Barcelona where have you been all my life! Days 1 and 2
- 20 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 21 Gibraltar-is it worth a stop?
- 22 Hotels near Roma Termini
- 23 My northern Italy itinerary - your comments are appreciated!
- 24 Tour Planning--Now or later?
- 25 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre