We're flying into Munich (will be spending a couple of days there) then driving to Trier and Luxembourg. I'm looking for any must-sees along the way or in Munich or Trier/Luxembourg that we shouldn't miss?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 2 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 3 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 4 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 5 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 6 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 10 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 11 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 12 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 13 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 14 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 15 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 16 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 19 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 20 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 23 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 24 Best layover option
- 25 Split, Croatia Itinerary help