We are four adult women (20s. 30s) driving with out father from Milan to Venice, then to Florence, then back to Milan.
We arrive in Milan Saturday February 15, plan to stay in Venice Saturday and Sunday, then to Florence Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then to Milan Thursday and Friday, and leave on a morning flight Saturday.
We would like to rent a car rather than take the train for two reasons:
1. It will be cheaper to drive than to purchase that many train tickets.
2. We will be able to stop for the afternoon in Verona on the way to Venice and in Pisa on our way to Milan from Florence.
Our questions are:
1. What is the best rental company/location? I assume at the airport in Milan?
2. Where should we leave the car when we are in Venice? Is it better to rent the car for the entire week and just store it at a parking facility while we are in Venice and in Florence, or should we turn the car in when we arrive in Venice and rent another two days later?
Thank you for any help/advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 2 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 3 Day in London
- 4 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 5 sim card
- 6 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 7 Lake Garda- Italy
- 8 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 9 European Championship
- 10 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 11 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 12 Plan Italy trip
- 13 http://garciniaweightlose.com/garcinia-active-slim/
- 14 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 when you consider that it swivels
- 17 Train from Rome to Naples
- 18 How to reduce weight
- 19 Transportation from Heathrow Airport to Central London
- 20 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 21 Into Barcelona out of Madrid !! Help!!?
- 22 http://glycematefacts.com/zetaclear/
- 23 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 24 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 25 Spain to Morocco