We are four adult women (20s. 30s) driving with out father from Milan to Venice, then to Florence, then back to Milan.
We arrive in Milan Saturday February 15, plan to stay in Venice Saturday and Sunday, then to Florence Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then to Milan Thursday and Friday, and leave on a morning flight Saturday.
We would like to rent a car rather than take the train for two reasons:
1. It will be cheaper to drive than to purchase that many train tickets.
2. We will be able to stop for the afternoon in Verona on the way to Venice and in Pisa on our way to Milan from Florence.
Our questions are:
1. What is the best rental company/location? I assume at the airport in Milan?
2. Where should we leave the car when we are in Venice? Is it better to rent the car for the entire week and just store it at a parking facility while we are in Venice and in Florence, or should we turn the car in when we arrive in Venice and rent another two days later?
Thank you for any help/advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 2 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 3 Small detour from Paris
- 4 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 5 Sicily or Rome
- 6 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 7 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 8 Italy
- 9 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 10 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 11 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 12 http://musclegrowth77.com/garcinia-replenish/
- 13 When and how to book for a trip?
- 14 Provence to Nice driving
- 15 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 16 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 17 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 18 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 19 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 France to stop making foie grois
- 22 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Plug ins for London and Paris