We are four adult women (20s. 30s) driving with out father from Milan to Venice, then to Florence, then back to Milan.
We arrive in Milan Saturday February 15, plan to stay in Venice Saturday and Sunday, then to Florence Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and then to Milan Thursday and Friday, and leave on a morning flight Saturday.
We would like to rent a car rather than take the train for two reasons:
1. It will be cheaper to drive than to purchase that many train tickets.
2. We will be able to stop for the afternoon in Verona on the way to Venice and in Pisa on our way to Milan from Florence.
Our questions are:
1. What is the best rental company/location? I assume at the airport in Milan?
2. Where should we leave the car when we are in Venice? Is it better to rent the car for the entire week and just store it at a parking facility while we are in Venice and in Florence, or should we turn the car in when we arrive in Venice and rent another two days later?
Thank you for any help/advice you can give!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라하우스＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라×생중계바카라
- 2 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 3 해외카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인바카라◆바카라사이트
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 6 4 days in Provence in early June
- 7 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 8 Transportation
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Things to do in Montpellier
- 15 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 18 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 22 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 23 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 24 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 25 Bouldering in Fountainebleau