Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 6 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 7 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 8 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Zurich to Milan trip
- 11 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 12 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 13 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Spanish Medical Providers
- 16 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 17 San Sebastián
- 18 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 22 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 23 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 24 Planning A trip
- 25 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue