Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Drive from Lienz thru dolomite to Innsbruck
- 1 Traveling within Italy
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 London at Easter
- 9 Florence in October
- 10 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 11 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 12 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 16 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 17 Advises for trip to Russia
- 18 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 21 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 22 Which travel plan?
- 23 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 24 Madrid to Sevilla
- 25 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???