Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AirBNB scam apt in Milan
- 2 Renfe help please!!
- 3 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 4 Reviewing Switzerland and Italy
- 5 London - Hotel recommendations Classic Non-Scene
- 6 Itinerary Tweaks and Tips, Please
- 7 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 8 Chiemsee or Walchensee? (Bavarian lakes roadtrip)
- 9 Need opinion to pick suitable rail pass
- 10 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 11 Paris google map, Place De Trocadero
- 12 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 13 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 14 France & Italy trip for 14 days
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Italy (or other country) with a baby
- 17 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 18 Curious on #2 restaraunt in the world - Osteria Francescana
- 19 A road trip to Florence
- 20 Paris restaurants open on Monday
- 21 Your favorite London chain restaurant
- 22 First time visit to Italy - family of 4
- 23 Hotel report: Rome and Venice
- 24 Road trip in Spain
- 25 Critique 11 day Italy Itinerary - Venice,Florence,Rome,Sorrento