Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 2 Flight
- 3 First time in London, dec2017
- 4 A few more questions about Brittany
- 5 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 6 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 7 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Outstanding Bangalore Escorts Agency
- 10 Airports in France - help with transport between them
- 11 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 12 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 13 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 14 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 15 Greece or Spain in late November - December with a baby
- 16 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 19 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 20 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 21 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 22 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 23 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 24 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Madrid