Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 6-7 Days in France
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 17 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 25 Acropolis Athens