Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Barcelona Car rental return
- 4 From London to Paris to US
- 5 France to stop making foie grois
- 6 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 9 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 10 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 11 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 12 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 13 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 14 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 15 Edinburgh Festival Fireworks
- 16 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 17 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 18 Naples or Genoa
- 19 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 20 First time Europe trip for family of 4
- 21 Dover queues
- 22 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 25 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017