Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 2 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 3 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 4 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 5 FCO connection time
- 6 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 7 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 8 Train Help
- 9 First time in Italy
- 10 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 11 Train rides
- 12 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 13 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 14 Departure Tax in UK
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 One week in & near Marseille
- 17 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 18 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 21 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 22 Switzerland itinerary help
- 23 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 24 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 25 Bologna or Bergamo?