Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tablet
- 2 Train Ticket Help
- 3 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 4 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 5 Flamenco -Seville 8/18 to 8/24/16
- 6 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 Adaptors for Belgium
- 9 Germany and Austria trip report
- 10 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 11 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 12 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 13 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 14 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 15 Home base for a month in France?
- 16 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 17 Greece in 15 Days
- 18 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 19 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 20 Norway holiday locations
- 21 Norway accessories and must have
- 22 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 23 Help with itinerary
- 24 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 25 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?