Am planing a car trip through the Grossglocker
Road...from Salzburg. Stay overnight at
Lienz. Then go to Cortina and onwards to
a pass on Dolomite road and Innsbruck.
Is this doable ... Basically want to go to
Innsbruck from Lienz but thinking of doing
a detour ...
Can I just do one pass and then have to
back to cortina?
Pls advise what do u suggest.
Planning to do it in mid June.
Will roads be ok and are safe to drive ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 To Note Skin Healthy And Young !
- 2 Montpellier to Arles
- 3 http://nutritionplanreview.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 4 Piazza Navona
- 5 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 6 Venice at Christmas
- 7 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 8 Seville bus information
- 9 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 10 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?
- 13 The highlands
- 14 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 15 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Alhambra discount tickets
- 18 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 19 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 20 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 21 Berlin to Barcelona
- 22 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 23 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 24 Rhine River
- 25 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car