Is the drinking water OK in Italy, or just do bottled?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 2 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 3 Belvedere or Albertina for Impressionists
- 4 To europe this Aug
- 5 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 6 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 9 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 10 DO NOT USE GO TODAY.COM!
- 11 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 12 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 13 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 14 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 15 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 16 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 17 Amsterdam and ?????
- 18 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 19 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 20 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 21 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 22 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 25 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure