We will be visiting Barcelona and the Costa del sol, mid to end of May. Of course we want to dress in accordance with consideration of any cultural differences, here in Canada as like most of North America our dress is quite casual; wearing shorts & Tshirts in warm weather completely acceptable. While visiting in Barcelona and the areas of the Costa del sol; are shorts considered acceptable street wear while visiting the sites? I'm not to concerned about beach wear, as I expect beach wear to be pretty much the same everywhere.
Dressed to fit in??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 3 Augsburg with kids
- 4 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 5 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Paris in April?
- 8 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 12 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 13 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 14 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 15 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 16 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 He said , she said
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help