We will be visiting Barcelona and the Costa del sol, mid to end of May. Of course we want to dress in accordance with consideration of any cultural differences, here in Canada as like most of North America our dress is quite casual; wearing shorts & Tshirts in warm weather completely acceptable. While visiting in Barcelona and the areas of the Costa del sol; are shorts considered acceptable street wear while visiting the sites? I'm not to concerned about beach wear, as I expect beach wear to be pretty much the same everywhere.
Dressed to fit in??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 4 How much luggage?????
- 5 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 6 100 years of French gratitude
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 9 Need help with itinerary
- 10 eateries in Puglia
- 11 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 12 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 13 Help with France itinerary
- 14 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 London GTG late September?
- 17 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 18 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 19 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 20 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 21 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 22 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 23 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 24 Hotels in Madrid Spain
- 25 Rose Petals and Reflections