we are going to Paris and doing the Eiffel tower rest, Moulon rouge show and siene river cruise......
We have been told that the guys have to wear Jacket an Tie to the Rest and show....
being as we are trying to keep our luggage weight down....
Can someone tell me what would pass as a suitable "dinner Jacket" ????????
And how compulsory it is ???????????
we dont want to lugg unneccessary gear with us, But we dont want to be Not allowed in either.........
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Germany train help!
- 4 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 5 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 6 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 7 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Interesting places to visit
- 13 Versailles tour with evening light show
- 14 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 19 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 22 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 23 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 24 Trip Ideas
- 25 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June