we are going to Paris and doing the Eiffel tower rest, Moulon rouge show and siene river cruise......
We have been told that the guys have to wear Jacket an Tie to the Rest and show....
being as we are trying to keep our luggage weight down....
Can someone tell me what would pass as a suitable "dinner Jacket" ????????
And how compulsory it is ???????????
we dont want to lugg unneccessary gear with us, But we dont want to be Not allowed in either.........
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TopPost By : YAHOO Tec*h f@ster. CONTACT 1;8OO;54O;683O YAHOO MAIL*DJ
- 2 Vatican tour
- 3 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 6 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 7 Couscous
- 8 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 9 Lisbon
- 10 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Italian lake cruise
- 14 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 15 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 16 Tuscany Itinerary
- 17 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 18 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 19 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Madrid and Andalucia Itinerary and Travel Advice
- 22 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 23 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 London in Winter Report