we are going to Paris and doing the Eiffel tower rest, Moulon rouge show and siene river cruise......
We have been told that the guys have to wear Jacket an Tie to the Rest and show....
being as we are trying to keep our luggage weight down....
Can someone tell me what would pass as a suitable "dinner Jacket" ????????
And how compulsory it is ???????????
we dont want to lugg unneccessary gear with us, But we dont want to be Not allowed in either.........
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Munich and....???
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 5 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 12 Can parking
- 13 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 14 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 15 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 16 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 20 Driving through Paris
- 21 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 22 San Sebastián
- 23 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald