we are going to Paris and doing the Eiffel tower rest, Moulon rouge show and siene river cruise......
We have been told that the guys have to wear Jacket an Tie to the Rest and show....
being as we are trying to keep our luggage weight down....
Can someone tell me what would pass as a suitable "dinner Jacket" ????????
And how compulsory it is ???????????
we dont want to lugg unneccessary gear with us, But we dont want to be Not allowed in either.........
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Earthquake near Naples
- 3 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 4 3nights in Venice
- 5 Munich itinerary review
- 6 13 nights in switzerland
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 8 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 Football Tickets - Athens
- 11 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 12 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 13 Salzburg itinerary review
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 16 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 17 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 18 Globus Iberian Tour
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Paris in November
- 21 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 22 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 23 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 24 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 25 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?