we are going to Paris and doing the Eiffel tower rest, Moulon rouge show and siene river cruise......
We have been told that the guys have to wear Jacket an Tie to the Rest and show....
being as we are trying to keep our luggage weight down....
Can someone tell me what would pass as a suitable "dinner Jacket" ????????
And how compulsory it is ???????????
we dont want to lugg unneccessary gear with us, But we dont want to be Not allowed in either.........
Dress standards in Paris............
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 2 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 3 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 8 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 9 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 10 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 11 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 12 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 13 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 14 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 15 Help with England/Wales tour
- 16 Reykjavik hotels
- 17 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 18 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 25 Norway 2014