we are going to Paris and doing the Eiffel tower rest, Moulon rouge show and siene river cruise......
We have been told that the guys have to wear Jacket an Tie to the Rest and show....
being as we are trying to keep our luggage weight down....
Can someone tell me what would pass as a suitable "dinner Jacket" ????????
And how compulsory it is ???????????
we dont want to lugg unneccessary gear with us, But we dont want to be Not allowed in either.........
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From Genoa to Rome...
- 2 Munich Under Attack...
- 3 3 Days in Naples...
- 4 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 5 How big backpack do I need?
- 6 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 9 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 10 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 11 Dentix in Spain
- 12 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 15 First trip - destination advice!
- 16 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 17 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 18 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 19 Stonehenge and Bath
- 20 Path of the Gods Question
- 21 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 22 Should I speculate?
- 23 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Prague on a budget...