we are going to Paris and doing the Eiffel tower rest, Moulon rouge show and siene river cruise......
We have been told that the guys have to wear Jacket an Tie to the Rest and show....
being as we are trying to keep our luggage weight down....
Can someone tell me what would pass as a suitable "dinner Jacket" ????????
And how compulsory it is ???????????
we dont want to lugg unneccessary gear with us, But we dont want to be Not allowed in either.........
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 3 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 4 cell phone companys
- 5 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 6 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 7 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 8 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 11 London Itinerary and Questions
- 12 Well, I'm always warning people
- 13 Iceland and Germany, late Oct.-Nov trip, need feedback!
- 14 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 15 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 16 italy itinerary
- 17 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 18 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 19 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 20 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 21 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 22 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 23 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 24 5 Days in Corsica
- 25 Cork or Galway?