In bigger cities in Portugal (e.g., Lisbon, Porto), how nicely do people dress at the better restaurants? Do men wear jackets (and ties!)? Or is a nice shirt and maybe a sweater sufficient? Thanks for any advice on this.
Dress for nicer restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taormina to Palermo
- 2 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 3 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 6 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 7 caroline_venezia
- 8 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 9 Taormina Sicily
- 10 Driving in Italy
- 11 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 12 Italy dolomites
- 13 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 14 Suggestion for travel memories
- 15 Budget family trip to Europe
- 16 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 17 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 18 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 19 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 20 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 21 history museums or locations
- 22 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 23 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 24 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 25 malaga to madrid train ?