In bigger cities in Portugal (e.g., Lisbon, Porto), how nicely do people dress at the better restaurants? Do men wear jackets (and ties!)? Or is a nice shirt and maybe a sweater sufficient? Thanks for any advice on this.
Dress for nicer restaurants
View all Europe activity »
- 1 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 2 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 3 Family European winter holiday
- 4 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 5 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 6 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 9 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Sicily 10 days
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 14 Advises for trip to Russia
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 17 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 20 Medieval Tallinn
- 21 Portugal in September
- 22 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days