My husband and I will be visiting Prague, Krakow and Budapest in the next few weeks. I plan on taking some capris and slacks as well as a couple of skorts.
My question is regarding what is appropriate to wear when visiting churches. Will the skorts be OK, or do they require knees to be covered?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Moldova and Transnistria
- 4 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 9 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 10 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 13 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 14 Scotland itinerary advice
- 15 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 Night Bus?
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 23 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 24 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 25 Help with tips in UK