I have been reading about the dress code for the Vatican.
Men - no shorts. shirt with short sleeves. t shirt?
Women - shorts below the knee - dress with short sleeves.
Can someone confirm? Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 2 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 3 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 4 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 7 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 8 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 9 Visiting Zurich
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 12 Andalucia Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 The DCC scam is spreading
- 15 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Valencia Spain
- 18 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 19 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 20 Whistle stop family road trip
- 21 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 22 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 23 Scotland itinerary advice
- 24 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 25 Porto in January