I have been reading about the dress code for the Vatican.
Men - no shorts. shirt with short sleeves. t shirt?
Women - shorts below the knee - dress with short sleeves.
Can someone confirm? Thank you so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 4 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 5 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 8 Rome hotel
- 9 Itinery help Crete
- 10 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 11 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 alcazar question and seville advice
- 14 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 15 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 16 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 17 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 18 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 19 Iceland trip report!
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Seville to Cordoba
- 25 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik