Can anyone confirm whether men have to wear a jacket and tie for the indoor papal audience?
My husband doesn't want to pack it unless he is forced to.Thanks- we leave tomorrow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 2 Troyes or Colmar around Christmas?
- 3 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 4 Locauto Yes or No? or Europcar in Pisa
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 7 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 8 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 9 Holland/France/Spain
- 10 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 11 FindYourItaly Tour Company Reviews?
- 12 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 13 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 Car rental leaving Rome
- 16 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 17 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 18 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 Greece in March?
- 21 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 22 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 23 Why Not Helsinki?
- 24 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 25 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?