Can anyone confirm whether men have to wear a jacket and tie for the indoor papal audience?
My husband doesn't want to pack it unless he is forced to.Thanks- we leave tomorrow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bruges to Paris Train Questions
- 2 Planning and Logistics Amsterdam, Lakes district and scotland
- 3 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 4 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 5 Basque country ideas
- 6 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 7 European Cooking Secrets
- 8 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 9 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 10 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 11 20 Days in Europe
- 12 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 13 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 14 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 15 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 16 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 17 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 18 Travel vs. Babies
- 19 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 20 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 21 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
- 25 First trip to Italy