Can anyone confirm whether men have to wear a jacket and tie for the indoor papal audience?
My husband doesn't want to pack it unless he is forced to.Thanks- we leave tomorrow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 2 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 3 What do after Bernia Express?
- 4 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 5 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 6 First time in London
- 7 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 11 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 12 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 13 Self drive tour companies
- 14 scotland
- 15 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Ischia
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 Barcelona
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback