We haven't been to London in quite a while. It looks like we'll be having dinner at the following restaurants:
Are dressy jeans & a sweater or, long sleeve shirt appropriate at dinner?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 8 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 9 Shopping in Paris
- 10 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 11 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 12 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 14 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 15 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 20 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 21 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 22 planning confusion
- 23 Croatia Itenerary
- 24 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 25 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?