I am planning a trip to the Vatican in March and I want to know what the dress code is. I want to wear a skirt, but is it alright if "some" of my knee is showing? If I wear tights, does that make a difference? What about for children? mine are 2 and 6, can they show a little knee? I know that I am not to show shoulders, etc, but the skirt length is a question for me.
Dress Code at the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 2 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 3 Where to stay in Prague?
- 4 Please help me plan my trip!
- 5 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 6 Hotel in Lisbon
- 7 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 8 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 9 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 10 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 11 Greece and Turkey
- 12 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 13 buying souviners and art
- 14 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 15 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 16 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 17 Stop between Munich and Frankfurt
- 18 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 19 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 20 any airbnb experience in Milan?
- 21 scotland trave;
- 22 Napoli logistics
- 23 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 24 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 25 Aerofloat-safe or not?