I am planning a trip to the Vatican in March and I want to know what the dress code is. I want to wear a skirt, but is it alright if "some" of my knee is showing? If I wear tights, does that make a difference? What about for children? mine are 2 and 6, can they show a little knee? I know that I am not to show shoulders, etc, but the skirt length is a question for me.
Dress Code at the Vatican
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Honeymooning in Europe
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Spain tips beyond safety
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 American electrical gadgets
- 19 Arc de Triumph Question
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Eating in France-two new books
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague