We have tickets to a few shows, as well as to Swan Lake at Royal Albert Hall. Do men wear sports jackets and ties? Do women wear dresses? Just packing now and am not sure how dressy these events are. Thank you in advance for your advice.
Dress code at London theatres/Albert Hall
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Barcelona Transfers
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 6 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 7 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 8 Ireland in a week
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 Spain - Andalucia
- 11 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 12 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 13 TGV and Provence questions
- 14 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 15 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 18 2 Week European Itinerary
- 19 Chambermaid tipping
- 20 Channel Islands
- 21 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 22 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 23 Car in Prague
- 24 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 25 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?