We have tickets to a few shows, as well as to Swan Lake at Royal Albert Hall. Do men wear sports jackets and ties? Do women wear dresses? Just packing now and am not sure how dressy these events are. Thank you in advance for your advice.
Dress code at London theatres/Albert Hall
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Augsburg with kids
- 2 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 11 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 He said , she said
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help