What is appropriate dress code for daytime wear while touring the sights? Are shorts and sandals o.k. or should we stick to skirts and capris? Also, what is the tipping policy for restaurants and taxi cabs?
dress code and tipping in Monte Carlo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 9 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 SIM card for eastern europe
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 17 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary