We will be in Dresden for a few days in December and I have read here how much better the city is with a tour guide. Any favorites or ideas??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 6 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Greek Islands (small)
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 12 Flat in London
- 13 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Spain in December
- 18 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 19 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 20 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Skye to Edinburgh
- 23 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 24 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary