Our Christmas market trip through Baden-Baden, Leipzig, Dresden and Berlin is less than 3 weeks away
For the time in Dresden, we already have reservations at Schmidt's, Villandry and Kurfürstenschänke. Mid-afternoon cake and coffee breaks planned for Coselpalais. One casual Asian dinner at my old favorite RickysQuan. That gives us a couple of nights open. Any suggestions? Do not want vegetarian. Or "heavy" traditional German cuisine. A restaurant specializing in fish would be great. Must have good wine selection, preferably Sachsen wines. In 2011, I ate at Winzerstube zum Rebstock several times but it seems to have gone downhill, so am looking for a replacement. Willing to venture a little outside the heart of the city -- any recs for the Striesen neighborhood?
Also happy to get some good wine bar suggestions, especially if they offer light meals/snacks as well. Again, willing to head outside the Altstadt.
Your suggestions welcome! Besten dank!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 November in Rome
- 2 PARIS
- 3 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 4 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 5 Germany or Sweden
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 Whathello Paris
- 8 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 9 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 10 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 11 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 12 Rome -- The next time around
- 13 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 14 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 15 London vacation rental agency
- 16 Alitala
- 17 Transport for local Venice travel
- 18 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 19 Campania in June, July, September
- 20 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 21 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 22 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 23 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 24 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa