We are planning a trip to Dresden in August of this year and would love to get some recommendations for restaurants. We're looking for casual places that serve good, local cuisine and are kid-friendly. We are already planning to try Schiller Garten one evening, but still need to finalize places for our 2 other nights, one of which is a Sunday evening. Have looked at previous threads and it seems that Villandry and Winzerstube zum rebstock may fit the bill. Was also interested in any feedback on Augustus Garten, Schmidt's Lila Schloss, and Paulaner. Prefer restaurants that are accessible via foot or public transport to the Hilton Dresden where we will be staying.
Appreciate the help in advance, and will be sure to report back!
dresden restaurant recommendations
- 1 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 4 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 5 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 6 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 7 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 8 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 11 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 14 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 15 How Long For Santorini?
- 16 Best area for wine and which one?
- 17 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 18 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 19 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 20 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 21 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary
- 22 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 23 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 24 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 25 Germany with 6 month old.