We are planning a trip to Dresden in August of this year and would love to get some recommendations for restaurants. We're looking for casual places that serve good, local cuisine and are kid-friendly. We are already planning to try Schiller Garten one evening, but still need to finalize places for our 2 other nights, one of which is a Sunday evening. Have looked at previous threads and it seems that Villandry and Winzerstube zum rebstock may fit the bill. Was also interested in any feedback on Augustus Garten, Schmidt's Lila Schloss, and Paulaner. Prefer restaurants that are accessible via foot or public transport to the Hilton Dresden where we will be staying.
Appreciate the help in advance, and will be sure to report back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 Now to Madrid
- 5 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 6 3 days solo in London
- 7 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 8 Chania
- 9 Edinbrugh
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 12 Hotels in Turin
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 15 Studying art in English in venice
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 19 Forte dei Marmi - must see/do list
- 20 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 23 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 24 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 25 Croatia itinerary - need advice