We are planning a trip to Dresden in August of this year and would love to get some recommendations for restaurants. We're looking for casual places that serve good, local cuisine and are kid-friendly. We are already planning to try Schiller Garten one evening, but still need to finalize places for our 2 other nights, one of which is a Sunday evening. Have looked at previous threads and it seems that Villandry and Winzerstube zum rebstock may fit the bill. Was also interested in any feedback on Augustus Garten, Schmidt's Lila Schloss, and Paulaner. Prefer restaurants that are accessible via foot or public transport to the Hilton Dresden where we will be staying.
Appreciate the help in advance, and will be sure to report back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스타카지노사이트⋞♛「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♛⋟스타카지노사이트
- 2 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 3 썬시티카지노사이트⋞♕「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♕⋟썬시티카지노사이트
- 4 who is in amsterdam?
- 5 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 6 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 9 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 10 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 11 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 12 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 13 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 16 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 17 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Rouen?
- 18 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 19 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 20 Travel by car from Venice to Croatia
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Prague - ATMs and Cash
- 25 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy