We are planning a trip to Dresden in August of this year and would love to get some recommendations for restaurants. We're looking for casual places that serve good, local cuisine and are kid-friendly. We are already planning to try Schiller Garten one evening, but still need to finalize places for our 2 other nights, one of which is a Sunday evening. Have looked at previous threads and it seems that Villandry and Winzerstube zum rebstock may fit the bill. Was also interested in any feedback on Augustus Garten, Schmidt's Lila Schloss, and Paulaner. Prefer restaurants that are accessible via foot or public transport to the Hilton Dresden where we will be staying.
Appreciate the help in advance, and will be sure to report back!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 2 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 3 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 4 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 11 What tips can you give about packing?
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 14 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 15 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August