Have one final question about our upcoming trip to Dresden. We'd like to do a a day trip (ideally 1/2 a day or 2/3 of the day) and not sure what our best option is. Initially planned to go to Saxon Switzerland, but hiking is going to be difficult with our toddler. It does seems like a boat ride from Bad Schandu --> Pirna might be an option. Also looking into Pillinitz, Gorlitz and a few other areas.
Any opinions? We are going as a family (7 of us, ranging in age from 2.5 yrs to 60) - primary concern is exploring/seeing an interesting place together.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임⋞」✺「( SO224。COM )」✺「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 5 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 8 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 9 Train help for Prague
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 Versailles
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 19 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 20 Where to enjoy Paris
- 21 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 22 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 23 Meteora for older folk
- 24 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 25 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France