Have one final question about our upcoming trip to Dresden. We'd like to do a a day trip (ideally 1/2 a day or 2/3 of the day) and not sure what our best option is. Initially planned to go to Saxon Switzerland, but hiking is going to be difficult with our toddler. It does seems like a boat ride from Bad Schandu --> Pirna might be an option. Also looking into Pillinitz, Gorlitz and a few other areas.
Any opinions? We are going as a family (7 of us, ranging in age from 2.5 yrs to 60) - primary concern is exploring/seeing an interesting place together.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 2 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 3 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 4 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Short Trip to Paris
- 7 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 8 Help with basic itinerary
- 9 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 10 Visit to Engand
- 11 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 12 Cinqueterre
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 Parking in Girona
- 16 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 17 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 18 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 22 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 23 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car