In May, I'm bringing my husband on a dream trip for his 40th b-day. Five night in London, then a Ryanair flight to Pula in Croatia. We are meeting some friends there and rented a villa for the week.
What comes after is a bit less planned. We are thinking of driving to spend one night in Ljubliana, and a then 3-4 nights in the general Julian Alps region (Bled, etc.).
We are flying back from Venice on the 22nd and want to spend 2 or 3 nights there.
Here are my questions:
Should we drive from Bled to Venice or leave the car in Ljubliana and take the train? I guess there is a rental car drop-off at the train station there?
How would you split 7 nights between Slovenia and Venice?
Thanks for all your input.
Cheers from Montréal!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 YES: AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 AOL MAL 24*7
- 3 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 6 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 7 3 nights in Madrid
- 8 S. Kensington London Restaurants
- 9 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 12 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 13 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 14 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 15 Ideas for vacation to Germany
- 16 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 17 Threat Level in UK
- 18 Cartagena Spain
- 19 Itinery help Crete
- 20 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 21 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 22 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 Graz in January