In May, I'm bringing my husband on a dream trip for his 40th b-day. Five night in London, then a Ryanair flight to Pula in Croatia. We are meeting some friends there and rented a villa for the week.
What comes after is a bit less planned. We are thinking of driving to spend one night in Ljubliana, and a then 3-4 nights in the general Julian Alps region (Bled, etc.).
We are flying back from Venice on the 22nd and want to spend 2 or 3 nights there.
Here are my questions:
Should we drive from Bled to Venice or leave the car in Ljubliana and take the train? I guess there is a rental car drop-off at the train station there?
How would you split 7 nights between Slovenia and Venice?
Thanks for all your input.
Cheers from Montréal!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ぴ아시안바카라
- 2 동남아바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ス온라인카지노
- 3 실전바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ネ온라인카지노추천
- 4 삼성바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노주소ゅ온라인카지노주소
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 7 Murren to Prague
- 8 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 9 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 10 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 Sintra
- 13 Venice Bell Tower
- 14 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 15 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 16 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 17 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 18 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 19 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 Kayaking in Avignon
- 22 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 23 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 24 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 25 question on Barcelona itinerary