In May, I'm bringing my husband on a dream trip for his 40th b-day. Five night in London, then a Ryanair flight to Pula in Croatia. We are meeting some friends there and rented a villa for the week.
What comes after is a bit less planned. We are thinking of driving to spend one night in Ljubliana, and a then 3-4 nights in the general Julian Alps region (Bled, etc.).
We are flying back from Venice on the 22nd and want to spend 2 or 3 nights there.
Here are my questions:
Should we drive from Bled to Venice or leave the car in Ljubliana and take the train? I guess there is a rental car drop-off at the train station there?
How would you split 7 nights between Slovenia and Venice?
Thanks for all your input.
Cheers from Montréal!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Amsterdam hotel
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 12 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 15 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 16 1 month in Europe
- 17 Paris hotels
- 18 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 22 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 23 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 24 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus