In May, I'm bringing my husband on a dream trip for his 40th b-day. Five night in London, then a Ryanair flight to Pula in Croatia. We are meeting some friends there and rented a villa for the week.
What comes after is a bit less planned. We are thinking of driving to spend one night in Ljubliana, and a then 3-4 nights in the general Julian Alps region (Bled, etc.).
We are flying back from Venice on the 22nd and want to spend 2 or 3 nights there.
Here are my questions:
Should we drive from Bled to Venice or leave the car in Ljubliana and take the train? I guess there is a rental car drop-off at the train station there?
How would you split 7 nights between Slovenia and Venice?
Thanks for all your input.
Cheers from Montréal!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 where to stay in London?
- 6 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 7 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 8 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 9 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 10 Trip Report: Barcelona, Costa Brava, & Northern Catalonia
- 11 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 12 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 13 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 14 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 15 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 16 driving from ancona to rome
- 17 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 18 Croatia transportation question.
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Traveling to Croatia w/ infant - tips?
- 23 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 24 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 25 2017 Easter in Italy