After some previous responses, (and some advice that I am still not following), we have the following draft itinerary for our three week trip to Europe.
Travelling with my wife and three kids (daughters 20 & 18 and son 16).
I have clipped a day each out of our original London and Paris plans to fit Venice into the itinerary, but it does seem to get frantically busy for the last week or so.
Would be interested in thoughts - I know that some of you have warned against the night train, but it will allow us to make a transfer without the "wasting" the at least half day that it takes to get to and from and airport in time for even a relatively short flight, and will bring us right into Venice early in the morning.
None of us have travelled to Europe before, and this will be our first (and probably last, given our kid's ages) international trip as a family, so we want to pack as much in as we can, and make it truly memorable.
Trying to stay a little bit flexible in London and PAris - getting everyone to write down the things that they really want to see and do, so that we can try to ensure that we do at least something that is special for each of us - which might even involve splitting up for a while!
Your thoughts would be appreicated - even if it to suggest that we get a supply of Red Bull or Gatorade on hand to keep up the pace!
Fri 30th Nov – 3am Depart Melbourne, Australia for London
Arrive London (Heathrow) 6pm
Apartment Kings Cross area
One day trip outside London – Windsor Castle OR Oxford OR Bath (considering one day car hire ex Heathrow for flexibility and to cover more territory
Friday 7th Dec
Morning Eurostar train ex St Pancras station to Paris.
One day to Versailles, otherwise enjoying Paris
Apartment - Latin Quarter
Wednesday 12th Dec
Night train Paris to Venice
Arrive Venice Thurs 13th Dec morning
Venice – Hotel Marconi, Grand Canal
Saturday 15th Dec
Morning train Venice to Florence
Accom somewhere central
Considering side trip (Monday) to Pisa OR Assissi (by train)
Tuesday 18th Dec
Early morning train Florence to Rome
Apartment – considering Coloseum area, but interested in opinions – have been told to avoid Termini Station area.
Wed – Vatican & Sistine Chapel – opportunity to see Pope
Thurs – Coloseum & Forum
Saturday 22nd Dec
Depart Rome for Australia
Monday 24th Dec – arrive Melbourne, Australia 2am
Get ready for family Christmas lunch at our house!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』쉐라톤워커힐카지노
- 2 m카지노■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ぱ생중계바카라
- 3 다모아카지노＼「お( DON99.ZE。AM )お」＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 4 아시아바카라(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 5 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부카지노복장
- 6 라이브바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■슈퍼카지노ソ슈퍼카지노
- 7 카지노딜러월급■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■카지노추천も카지노추천
- 8 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』세부이슬라카지노
- 9 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』샌프란시스코카지노
- 10 아시안바카라(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 11 코리아카지노＼「お( DON99.ZE。AM )お」＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 12 슈퍼바카라게임■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■바카라추천ぴ바카라추천
- 13 전국카지노■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ね온라인카지노추천
- 14 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』새만금카지노
- 15 스타우리바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■온라인바카라ョ온라인바카라
- 16 토토총판 노하우 【kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 17 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』서울내국인카지노
- 18 블랙잭카지노＼「お( DON99.ZE。AM )お」＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】
- 19 최신바카라사이트■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■카지노사이트ぅ카지노사이트
- 20 바카라연구소■※■『SKT700.CoM』■※■온라인바카라추천ヴ온라인바카라추천
- 21 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』mcasino
- 22 온라인카지노【KBK99。COM】카지노라이브づ세부카지노
- 23 태백카지노(→" FOX45。ZE。AM "/←)슈퍼카지노
- 24 괌바카라■※■『SKT600.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ネ아시안바카라
- 25 카지노게임사이트＼「お( DON99.ZE。AM )お」＼슈퍼카지노【슈퍼바카라】